Directv rewards ripped me off

Darrell S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Parts Unknown
I entered the contest for a virtual Visa 100.00 gift card. I entered my info and it took me to a scratch off to see if I won.
It said I did and gave me a code and link to go to. It's kind of a shady looking website and it just keeps saying sorry there was error on our end. I can't find a help link or phone number for this company.
At least it didn't cost anything or rewards point.
My only other redemption from Directv rewards was a 15 bucks off my bill which went through after a month and a half.

Rant over. Now get off my lawn you darn kids.

Try sending an e-mail to info@sweepstakes.directv-mail.com or call (855) 477‑6553. The perks program is actually run by a marketing agency called The Story House, so don't be surprised if the response includes e-mail addresses from thestoryhouse-la.com

I had a similar issue where the gift card number in the wallet section was missing a digit, while the one on the vendor's website was correct.

Reactions: dtv757
Final update. Never got an e-mail from this company. I tried through the wallet page again on Directv rewards and it actually worked.
I just used the 100 bucks towards my Directv bill that's coming in a few days. I decided to get rid of it quick so I didn't have to keep up with a virtual number. :)

Final update. Never got an e-mail from this company. I tried through the wallet page again on Directv rewards and it actually worked.
I just used the 100 bucks towards my Directv bill that's coming in a few days. I decided to get rid of it quick so I didn't have to keep up with a virtual number. :)
I haven't looked at that since a week or so after it started ... maybe I should look ?

Every week you get a free spin for additional points, along with monthly points. If you did it regularly by now you probably would have enough points for the $15 credit or several free movie rentals. There's also various monthly and weekly sweepstakes.

Reactions: dtv757
Every week you get a free spin for additional points, along with monthly points. If you did it regularly by now you probably would have enough points for the $15 credit or several free movie rentals. There's also various monthly and weekly sweepstakes.
$15 credit per month, a one time or for a Year ?

One time, but there's no limit on how often you can redeem it. Like if you're at the level that gets 200 points a month and add the points from the weekly spin, you would have enough points to redeem it every 2 months.

Reactions: dtv757 and Jimbo