Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Ok folks, it has been quiet on the DirecTV front lately but we understand that business is about to pick up.

We are hearing a buzz that next week DirecTV will announce its new money back guarentee and we understand that its going to blow Dish Networks Money Back offer away and we understand that this new plan will be both good for the consumer and good for the dealer as well.

Another rumor we are hearing is that DirecTV is giving its retailers a raise and will pay them an additional $50 per activation plus an additional $50 for each advanced product activated (DVR or HD)

And there you have it. We will keep our ears to the ground and let you know if we hear more. :)

They've been constantly telling you for a year that "somebody up there loves you", what more could you possibly ask for?

:haha

Those of us in two-year agreements are not subject to a satisfaction guarantee, huh? Maybe our satisfaction comes when the contract is up!

I've actually been please with DTV and the CSRs.

I guess what would make me switch down the road is if my local cable company (or IPTV by then) offers something better than HDLite.

I wonder if the movie/tv studios have pushed for HDLite? Some of the "big name stars" don't look so glam in HD.

Since there is seldom news from DirecTV more than every other month ANYTHING from them is exciting!

Digital Dude said:
Since there is seldom news from DirecTV more than every other month ANYTHING from them is exciting!

Wow. My grass is green and growing again. Hasnt been like that in 6 months. Excited? :D

Brewer4 said:
Wow. My grass is green and growing again. Hasnt been like that in 6 months. Excited? :D

pancakebunny7bn.jpg

i wonder if the will take off the dish, fill in the holes, and rip out all the wiring, fill in those holes etc?

Yeah, sure glad they make us existing customers happy!!

What more could we ask for. Who cares about doing away with HD-Lite when we have new customers that have a money back guarantee!!!

-Chris

Maybe what we should do it start SUBSCRIBING to DirecTV and then canceling on the 29th day because the HD is not really HD. A bunch of dents in their pocket because of this would have them thinking I am sure. :)

I know of a number of Dish Network customers that have switched to DirecTv because Dish Network wanted too much for an additional receiver plus the installation cost of it and would not give them a deal. DirecTv gives them up to four rooms free without a credit card and voila you lose a bunch of your customers. Lost a number of mine last year as a result.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Another rumor we are hearing is that DirecTV is giving its retailers a raise and will pay them an additional $50 per activation plus an additional $50 for each advanced product activated (DVR or HD)

I'm more interested in the document I saw relating to D*'s mandating no cost to the customer phone line installs. That screwjob is supposed to start May 1st. What is D* doing for the installers? BESIDES bending them over, that is......

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts