DirecTV Santa Tracker Live ch110

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

twizt3dsist3r

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 15, 2009
Pennsylvania, United States
just as the title says there is a santa tracker live on ch110, I dont have much information on it, since my daughter just showed it to me. More information to come I assume.

For now I am assuming it requires an internet enabled hddvr, unsure of Genie Lites or HD boxes.

Reactions: Marcingak
just as the title says there is a santa tracker live on ch110, I dont have much information on it, since my daughter just showed it to me. More information to come I assume.

For now I am assuming it requires an internet enabled hddvr, unsure of Genie Lites or HD boxes.
Thanks. At first it looks like there is nothing there but after about half a minute it finally loaded.There are some fun minigames for kids.

To help kick off the holiday season, AT&T DIRECTV has launched Santa Tracker, an interactive TV App filled with family-friendly holiday games, music, karaoke and more, as well as the ability to track Santa on his journey around the globe on Christmas Eve!

Santa Tracker has been available on U-verse for years; now, Santa gets to visit our DIRECTV subscribers as well! Santa Tracker launched on DIRECTV & U-verse on November 22. Please note that this TV App can be found only on the TV platforms and not on mobile or web.

Technicians can choose if they’d like to show customers this special TV App as part of their customer education in the weeks leading up to Christmas.

How to access Santa Tracker

DIRECTV customers must have one of the following broadband-connected receivers to access Santa Tracker: HR44 or above or an H44 with hard drive.

DIRECTV customers with the necessary hardware can access Santa Tracker by going to channel 110 or by pressing the right arrow button on the remote to launch the TV Apps Dock.

U-verse customers need AT&T Internet to access Santa Tracker. These customers can find it on channel 98, channel 1098, channel 324 and channel 1324. It can also be accessed by pressing the “Interactive” button on the U-verse remote.

Features of Santa Tracker

The following features are available starting November 22 in the Santa Tracker TV App to keep the whole family entertained in the weeks before Christmas!

• Today’s Challenge: a new challenge each day to accumulate points. The more points you get, the more decorative the Santa Tracker homepage will become.
  • Games: holiday-themed games including Jolly Dropper, Cookie Crumble, Present Panic, and Santa’s Workshop. The games can be played using buttons on the remote.
  • Naughty or Nice: each family member can answer questions such as “Did you eat your dinner tonight? Are you helpful around the house?” to get their naughty or nice score. This feature allows customers to keep answering questions until December 23rd so they can improve their score.
  • Karaoke Sing-Alongs: the lyrics to holiday songs are displayed on the screen for karaoke.
  • Read-Alongs: holiday stories are presented with the words on the screen so families can read them together.
  • Radio (U-verse only): a playlist of holiday music.
  • Movies: a playlist of holiday movies that are available to rent.
  • Countdown Calendar: a countdown to Christmas Eve when Santa departs on his journey.

Tracking Santa’s Journey on Christmas Eve

The feature allowing customers to track Santa’s journey around the globe will be revealed in the Santa Tracker TV App early in the morning on Christmas Eve.

There will be a new video available every hour showing Santa as he makes his way through different parts of the world. This feature will also show how long it will take before Santa gets to the customer’s home.

This year’s Santa Tracker has something every member of family will love! Showing it off to customers and explaining the details of Santa Tracker will help to ensure they have an effortless experience with this fun holiday feature!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts