DirecTV Sent Me 2 HD Receivers & I Only Ordered 1

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
DirecTV sent a tech out to replace my SD TiVo with an HD receiver. They gave me an H20-600. It ended up having overheating problems so I called to have it replaced. A tech came out 2 days later and replaced my H20-600 with an H21-200. Now today on my porch is another H21-200 that they shipped to me. I guess something got screwed up in the order?

Now I have 2 H21-200, and I only need one. I checked my account on-line and it shows this one was shipped to me, but they have no record of the other H21-200 that I am currently using. Do I send it back? Will they charge me if I keep it, even if I do not use it and my account shows this one as given to me for free?

FedEx is picking it up tomorrow. Called them for a return to sender. I don't want to deal with charges later, I have no use for it, and it is considered stealing in my book.

Keep your paper work. Don't let your good intentions bite you in the rear later when they say they never received it.
I don't have any paperwork. Will FedEx leave a receipt when they pick up the package from my porch?

if you have the tracking number, you can go fo fedex's website and print a copy of the transaction after they have pu the box. also, if they are sending you a return kit, there will be a peferorated lablel which part can be retained for your records.

either way DK they would've tracked it back to you and there would've been a charge.

I don't have any paperwork. Will FedEx leave a receipt when they pick up the package from my porch?

The return label has a area on it that you keep for your use.
Was there not one inside the box when you opened it, take a close look at the paperwork that was in the box.

I would at least try to obtain a tracking number for the return. Maybe leave a note for the fedex to leave some sort of receipt or tracking info. When I drop off a prepaid package at fedex, they give me a "receipt".

I would at least try to obtain a tracking number for the return. Maybe leave a note for the fedex to leave some sort of receipt or tracking info. When I drop off a prepaid package at fedex, they give me a "receipt".
I have a tracking number

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts