DirecTV should add more music channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

memo90061

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 26, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I think Dish Network has the best music channels. They have IMF. In that channel they actually show music videos all day! They also have some spanish music channels that DirecTV doesnt have like HTV and Telehit. DirecTV only has MTV Tr3s and Mun2. Dish Network also has those channels. I'm a music lover and I hate that MTV, MTV2 and VH1 mostly just air reality shows and airs music videos late at night when I'm sleeping.

So yeah! I think direcTV should add more music channels.

not a music fan eh? i meant music video channels, not music channels like XM. i love music and i love watching music videos.

That what the sat music companies are for, I know they don't take up much bandwidth, but, GIVE ME HD thats what we all want.
I think it's rediculas that those music channels get added into the total of the actual number of channels ....

Jimbo

I want all the music video channels myself. On cable they offer Fuse, MTV Jams, MTV Hits, VH1, VH1 Classic, VH1 Soul, VH1 Country, CMT, MTV, MTV 2, GAC, VH Uno, BET, BET J, and The Tube. Would be nice to have all those, and maybe a few more that I haven't heard of yet.

I want all the music video channels myself. On cable they offer Fuse, MTV Jams, MTV Hits, VH1, VH1 Classic, VH1 Soul, VH1 Country, CMT, MTV, MTV 2, GAC, VH Uno, BET, BET J, and The Tube. Would be nice to have all those, and maybe a few more that I haven't heard of yet.

yeah thats what i want and a channel that doesnt play rap/hip hop/reggueton all the time!

I can't think of anything much more boring than watching music channels but I hope you guys get all the channels you desire.

As long as I get the ones I desire, too...:p

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts