DirecTV "Showcases" on my DVR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

HD_Rider

Original poster
Sep 21, 2005
Wichita, KS
Over the past several weeks, my DirecTV DVR has started recording various shows, infomercials and other stuff generally referred to as CRAP. These are all showing up as 'Showcases' under the "MyVod" menu of my receiver.

Is there anyway to configure my receiver (R15) to stop recording this junk? It drives me crazy to see more and more useless junk showing up in my list of recordings, taking up disk spae, etc.

Thanks all.

HD_Rider said:
Over the past several weeks, my DirecTV DVR has started recording various shows, infomercials and other stuff generally referred to as CRAP. These are all showing up as 'Showcases' under the "MyVod" menu of my receiver.

Is there anyway to configure my receiver (R15) to stop recording this junk? It drives me crazy to see more and more useless junk showing up in my list of recordings, taking up disk spae, etc.

Thanks all.

There is no way to get the R15 to stop recording the Directv showcases. This stuff is the various programs the Directv makes and sends to all the R15s and it has its own portion of Hard Drive space separate from the space the all the programs you record.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts