DirecTV Site Login

Status
Please reply by conversation.

spartan789

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 28, 2008
Is anyone else not able to log into the site? I signed up for service yesterday and I never got an email verifying everything. I want to make sure it's right, but I can't even get in.

well, the strange thing is I was in the system yesterday. Now, it seems like I'm not. Something is definitely not right here. This is the error I'm getting: "Our systems are temporarily unavailable. Please try again at a later time." If it's just me, it shouldn't be giving me that error. That's terrible web design if it is though.

When you say that you were in the system yesterday, you were able to login? Which browser are you using? Is Directv.com the only one of your logins that you can't access? You might try clearing your cache (if you haven't done so already). Good luck & keep us posted.

In case anyone else gets this problem, it ends up that when I called 30 mins after my first call, and ordered a second HD-DVR they redid my account number (and didn't mention it to me). Hope that helps someone else. Thanks for the help Baldone.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)