Directv Stream vs Fubo

hahler2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 14, 2005
Ashton, SD
I'm debating between the two services on which one to get. I've had Hulu Live for awhile for NFL games, but my son would like to switch to something with the Bally sports networks so he can watch Twins games. So that would be either Directv or Fubo. Which one has the better picture quality? Pros and cons of the two services? Don't know too much about either one. Thanks!

I'm debating between the two services on which one to get. I've had Hulu Live for awhile for NFL games, but my son would like to switch to something with the Bally sports networks so he can watch Twins games. So that would be either Directv or Fubo. Which one has the better picture quality? Pros and cons of the two services? Don't know too much about either one. Thanks!
Fubo charges a extra RSN fee on top of the monthly charge, Stream it is included.

DirecTV Stream Choice (includes RSNs)-$123.98/mo.

Fubo-One RSN is $11.99 per month, while two or more will cost you $14.99.

Fubo packages start at $80, up from there, then add in the RSN charge, as far as what channels you want, is up to you.

Fubo also does not offer the main (of 4) local stations in all areas, in mine, only two, the other two Broadcast Channels are national feeds I believe.

According to the site, Fox and ABC are not my locals.

They do definitely both offer all the locals in my area. That RSN fee is a gotcha though. They don't really make that clear on their website. I guess if the price is relatively the same I think I'd rather have Directv. More channels and I've heard the picture quality is better too. Thank you for pointing that out.

If you are ok with a lower quality picture and no 5.1 audio sound than go ahead with Ftv. I don’t mind paying a few extra $$ to get the best picture and sound quality. So I chose Dtv.

Reactions: hahler2
If you are ok with a lower quality picture and no 5.1 audio sound than go ahead with Ftv. I don’t mind paying a few extra $$ to get the best picture and sound quality. So I chose Dtv.
Thanks that was what I was wanting to know! The price difference isn't super high and I definitely want the best picture quality possible.