Directv SWM Please Help!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I wouldn't think it would vary that much if you were to move horizontally across the U.S. but maybe vertically would. I am used to seeing about the same -25 as you or MAYBE -21 on a really hot LNB. I have been curious what they get in Hawaii or Alaska.

37 elevation (up and down, bolt on the left), 194 azimuth (side to side, bolt on right), 81 tilt for the 101.

The 119 would be at 31. Try raising the elevation a few degrees and swing it to the left.

Good to hear that. We quite often see posts from people who are aligned on the wrong satellite...

OR, WA, ID, NV, CA. I was in VA last month and couldn't figure out why all the ODUs looked strange until I realized the tilt was almost completely opposite of what I usually do.

That said, OP, it would be ideal to get your zip code because the differences between the 101 and 119 can vary significantly depending on where you are. With that we can give you an accurate elevation, azimuth and tilt. Definitely sounds to me like you are on the 119.

I hope you weren't working in Manassas dma because that's a bad dma

Worked great for a few days now getting the 771 every couple minutes. 110 is low, I think the others are ok.

Don't worry about 110, the signals are pointed towards Puerto Rico so they should be low. The rest of your numbers look good, but what about 99c and 103ca/cb?

Don't worry about 110, the signals are pointed towards Puerto Rico so they should be low. The rest of your numbers look good, but what about 99c and 103ca/cb?

I am in the 90's everywhere but on 110. Maybe it is my receiver. Every few minutes I get the 771 error and it pauses for few seconds and comes back.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)