Directv through AT&T

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I dont think you can...I know I tried it when I went through Qwest

What I ended up doing is signing up through D* to get the referral then moving it to Qwest

What kinda promotion is AT&T doing? Qwest just gives ya $5 off on that for bundling

I am planning on ordering Directv though AT&T because they are offering a really good promotion right now. Do you know if there is anyway to get the referral bonus in addition when ordering through AT&T?

You can't get a referral bonus, because in effect your are being referred to Direct by At&T. That is how they give you the discount, they get the bonus from Direct to sign you up.

I have a question on bundling. I ordered through directtv, but have ATT internet and phone. If I bundle the package, can I "move" so I can get locals or will that cause issues with the bundle?

I have a question on bundling. I ordered through directtv, but have ATT internet and phone. If I bundle the package, can I "move" so I can get locals or will that cause issues with the bundle?

I don't think you can bundle if you ordered through Direct and not AT&T. Regardless, you should be able to move with no problem.

tigerfan33 said:
I don't think you can bundle if you ordered through Direct and not AT&T. Regardless, you should be able to move with no problem.

I ordered through Direct and then bundled throught AT&T with my cell and internet

You can, but finding the right person to do it isn't completely simple. When calling AT&T, you need to ask for their...PTN or PTR group I think I was told?? That's their 'partner' group who can set you up in the bundle and get your discount.

Now in doing so however, you will get your DirecTV costs 'bundled' in with all your AT&T costs and the bill will come from AT&T.

You can, but finding the right person to do it isn't completely simple. When calling AT&T, you need to ask for their...PTN or PTR group I think I was told?? That's their 'partner' group who can set you up in the bundle and get your discount.

Now in doing so however, you will get your DirecTV costs 'bundled' in with all your AT&T costs and the bill will come from AT&T.[/QUOTE?]

with ATT is it PTR group, last i checked.

yes you can bundle after the fact and yes you can "move"

I have done both with no issues...but then again this is through Qwest and not AT&T so the rules might be different

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)