Directv to air MLB Playoffs on FS1 in 4K

Status
Please reply by conversation.

peelpub94

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 13, 2007
So I've seen several ads in my Facebook news feed for this. I can't find the direct link any longer. But it appears all wildcard, first and second round action of the American League only on FS1 will be in 4K. Unfortunate that none of the NL games will be in 4K, but this is at least a start. I don't see this in the guide yet but will continue to check.

Here is the schedule with times TBD.

2017 MLB playoff schedule

Reactions: AZ. and raoul5788
More than likely, Fox has the AL side of things and decided to show in 4k, while whoever is handling the NL side has not made that call as of yet ....

More than likely, Fox has the AL side of things and decided to show in 4k, while whoever is handling the NL side has not made that call as of yet ....

Yep, TBS has the NL and I don't think they have anything in the way of 4K as of yet.

also maybe to stop rogers from having any rights If that jays made it to have an local feed for home games in 4K

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)