Directv USA Rumor in Puerto Rico

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I never understood why Puerto Rico isn't included, as it is a territory of the United States. Obama is your President. The U.S. Congress is part of your soverign power. You are Americans. Therefore are subject to American tv.

Heard that last year, believe it when i see it. They got rid of the redzone channel replaced it with two ST channels
so we have 9 st channels now, still no cbs but getting there i hope.

I never understood why Puerto Rico isn't included, as it is a territory of the United States. Obama is your President. The U.S. Congress is part of your soverign power. You are Americans. Therefore are subject to American tv.

FYI Puerto Rico and the United States Virgin Islands as well as other US territories do not get to vote for the US President. Our only political representative is that we have a Congressional Delegate with no vote.

FYI Puerto Rico and the United States Virgin Islands as well as other US territories do not get to vote for the US President. Our only political representative is that we have a Congressional Delegate with no vote.

You guys should get with Washington, D.C. (District of Columbia).........a little MD & a little VA sliced off for congress to play. Don't vote...it just encourages them...cash the checks.

Joe

They told me that there will be changes like a new dish with at least 3 LNBs but nothing about dates and how they're going to make these changes of equipment

Is bad news for me, i like the current services and theses channel:
E! latin america
TCM latin america
Discovery Travel and living
Discovery Home and health
Discovery Science (latin america)
History (latin america)
Biography (latin america)

If this correct i drop the service and switch to DISH, is less money.

Is bad news for me, i like the current services and theses channel:
E! latin america
TCM latin america
Discovery Travel and living
Discovery Home and health
Discovery Science (latin america)
History (latin america)
Biography (latin america)

If this correct i drop the service and switch to DISH, is less money.
I talk to one CSR and they are not going to drop any lantin channels just add more USA channels and more in HD

Wont support a company that took cbs away, no super bowl this year for most of their usvi subscribers.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)