DirecTV version of DishAnywhere

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My question about the DIRECTV app is does sports packages show up, I know the NFL ST has it's own app, and you can stream data free, but say the NBA League Pass, do they show up, I haven't had a chance to check. Or would the RSN be able to be streamed, like for my Rockets, 674 is ROOT Sports, I have the Sports Pack.
I cannot check the NBA pass as I think you would have to have it for it to show up (I think.)
I know I can get my local RSN as I've watched it already. :)

I think this is a work in progress as things appear to be changing as we go.

As mentioned, Locals were there as well as the RSNS ... as of right now, they are not.

If I remember tonight, I will try them again when a game is on.

I cannot check the NBA pass as I think you would have to have it for it to show up (I think.)
I know I can get my local RSN as I've watched it already. :)

I think this is a work in progress as things appear to be changing as we go.

As mentioned, Locals were there as well as the RSNS ... as of right now, they are not.

If I remember tonight, I will try them again when a game is on.

Can you still watch your RSN? Or, any of the national channels in the lower 600s, like SEC? My phone app is still stopping at SHORTSHD and not loading anything with a higher channel number (600+) and therefore can't stream anything above 600.

Can you still watch your RSN? Or, any of the national channels in the lower 600s, like SEC? My phone app is still stopping at SHORTSHD and not loading anything with a higher channel number (600+) and therefore can't stream anything above 600.
Probably not, I'll check.

Nope, 618 is the highest it will show ... sadly.
610 for the BTN is available however.
611 SEC network is also available.

I wish they would put this all together once and for all, as I mentioned before, I have watched Fox Sport Detroit previously as well as my local channels.

I wish they would put this all together once and for all, as I mentioned before, I have watched Fox Sport Detroit previously as well as my local channels.
I just noticed something ...
I was playing with the Tablet and when I look at the guide for the tablet, I see what I mentioned in this post above, however when I look at the Watch on TV, i do see the Locals ... so maybe thats what I saw before ... but I do think I had them on the Tablet

I don't even have that! I know I have seen the RSNs on there recently, too, but now mine stops at 573. (Adult is hidden).

So this app seems really sketchy at best right now. I think I'll stick with Dish until DTV gets their stuff figured out.

I think its just a case of ironing things out (I hope anyways).
I typically don't stream stuff anyways, so I have patience when working with it.

While we post about glitches.... 25 is not WFFF. 25 is WFXT, another Fox affiliate that I have but their DD audio is trash.

If I tune to 25 WFXT, the correct info is shown.

Before the baseball game I was watching college hockey. The app showed 628 CSNCaHD. I was watching on 665-1 CSNCaHD. My local RSN is NESN, which is 628. I wonder if that plays a role. CSN generally doesn't have a stupid ticker during the American Sports Network games while NESN does.

Attachments

• 1477700024317.jpg
    1477700024317.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 108
My question about the DIRECTV app is does sports packages show up, I know the NFL ST has it's own app, and you can stream data free, but say the NBA League Pass, do they show up, I haven't had a chance to check. Or would the RSN be able to be streamed, like for my Rockets, 674 is ROOT Sports, I have the Sports Pack.

Local RSNs should be good. Sport Packs does not. I have looked for ST but it's a no go. Also when NFL is on locals it would broadcast it won't allow streaming, even when at home. Yesterday my son wanted to watch Packers and Falcons on his iPad. However, it won't allow for streaming. What was odd NFL ST app did allow for the local game to be viewed,

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)