DirecTV waisting Useful paper and waisting Money

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hdtvtechno

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Why does directv keep sending me mailers ads via the mail.. telling how get their service is.. and how great i would be to sign up with them

When i allready signed up for service..

at first they had my name spelled wrong on my account when i setup the account.. i never bothered to correct it cause it was just one letter in my last name...

i know because they send it (the ads) with my name on it.. with the wrong spelling

they like sending the same da"n thing every week :rolleyes:

I'm a Dish customer, so I'm probably one of their prime targets, but I, too, am annoyed by them. Every week a letter telling me about DirecTV, like I didn't get the last 50.

I guess I'm lucky... I have my credit locked against pre-authorized offers. I have never received any pre-sales media from either company. The only time I get anything is when the weekly junk mail comes and a local installer has taken out an ad.

Why does directv keep sending me mailers ads via the mail.. telling how get their service is.. and how great i would be to sign up with them

When i allready signed up for service..

at first they had my name spelled wrong on my account when i setup the account.. i never bothered to correct it cause it was just one letter in my last name...

i know because they send it (the ads) with my name on it.. with the wrong spelling

they like sending the same da"n thing every week :rolleyes:

You are likely on a paid mailing list that is NOT coming directly from DirecTV and this company sends out offers and has no idea you are already a customer of anything.

As a former customer, I get a "begging me to come back" letter/package at least once a month. I tried to call and get them to take me off their list, I emailed them and tried to get off their email spambot, too, so far I am still getting emails and snail mails.

On the phone, I left the poor call center rep speechless, she asked me when I might be willing to come back, they would contact me at that time,"Just to check in".

I told her to call when wild rainbow colored monkeys fly out of my butt. :D

I received the same crap in a envelope with my name on it.. the wrong spelling.. 2 pages and a 1 piece strip of paper ad.. yesterday again..

i wonder if i'll next get the same thing with my correct spelling... because i have since corrected the misspelling..

Status
Please reply by conversation.