Directv website

You're probably talking about the "Access Denied" error that would pop up a lot for me, especially when they still had the old online guide (not the one they use today that's "shared" with Stream's guide). Kyl416 said that happened because the guide was so badly coded you would send their servers a bunch of rapid requests if you scrolled the guide too fast and thus your IP would be blocked from accessing directv.com for a few minutes.

You're probably talking about the "Access Denied" error that would pop up a lot for me, especially when they still had the old online guide (not the one they use today that's "shared" with Stream's guide). Kyl416 said that happened because the guide was so badly coded you would send their servers a bunch of rapid requests if you scrolled the guide too fast and thus your IP would be blocked from accessing directv.com for a few minutes.
Yesterday I tried to access tier site and I got there, then it asks to Log in, thats wen my trouble started, it would sit and spin forever, says Redirecting, I waited 10 minutes, then left the site and moved on.

As of right now, nothing has changed, still Redirecting ...

Sorry, my keyboard apparently needs replaced .... my H button has to be pushed really ard to work ...

Last edited:
Reactions: so2344 and AZ.
Sometimes I get a 502 bad gateway in chrome or edge. It depends on wich one it wants to act stupid in. Question is does anything work with dtv. My guess is no

Last edited:
You should see the replacement g2 they sent us 205 still don't show up in the channels I get list and now half of the menu is missing can't run internet speed tests can't run the hdr test lol. This sh*t is really becoming a f**king joke!!! I'll be making the dreadfull call in the morning and discussing my loyalty of they don't get things working as they should be..

205 still don't show up in the channels I get list
That has nothing to do with your Genie 2 and isn't model specific as it's also happening on Hx2xs and Genie 1s. It's caused by bad Channels I Get data that began a few weeks ago after they repurposed the sports mix for one of the popup sports experiences. You can still manually enter 205 to view it or watch it via channel 600.

Reactions: John2021
That has nothing to do with your Genie 2 and isn't model specific as it's also happening on Hx2xs and Genie 1s. It's caused by bad Channels I Get data that began a few weeks ago after they repurposed the sports mix for one of the popup sports experiences. You can still manually enter 205 to view it or watch it via channel 600.
point being nothing works with dtv!!!

Screenshot 2023-07-20 021641.png

My TV and Sat signal has worked Great for years.
Hmm PQ and signal are fine. just somethings in the settings menu were missing. the server just did a reboot last night now there all back after the reboot. i'm thinking it has something to do with dtv doing software updates. though never had that happen before the icons were right there after setup.

I had the bad gateway error today for the first time in a long long time. For me, it was because I was trying to log into my AT&T account using the browser I usually use for DIRECTV. The systems are still too tied together.

When you get a bad gateway error, have you tried a different browser where you have no saved passwords? Worked for me.