Directv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cubs1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 12, 2019
Illinois
I’m thinking about it directv I want ask u few questions can I order Two dvr receivers? ?? Don’t want Interrupt same time tv I remember I had directv long time ago now I have dish network now I’m not happy because lost hbo I’m still waiting bring back hbo until big if they don’t come back I’m might have to change providers that’s why I want ask anybody know if I want two dvr can do that ??

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

You got 3 options...

1) Get genie 2 and 2 client boxes. DVR is shared but you will have several tuners to use. $99 upfront cost

2) Get HR54 and 1 client. Again DVR IS shared, but you get 5 tuners. Free $0 cost

3) Get HR54 and HR24. 5 tuners in the genie and 2 in the other DVR. $199 upfront cost.

I’m thinking about it directv I want ask u few questions can I order Two dvr receivers? ?? Don’t want Interrupt same time tv I remember I had directv long time ago now I have dish network now I’m not happy because lost hbo I’m still waiting bring back hbo until big if they don’t come back I’m might have to change providers that’s why I want ask anybody know if I want two dvr can do that ??

Wouldn’t interrupt second tv while I watching ?? And my dish Network don’t do that interrupt my tv and I don’t know about directv I rather no interrupt my tv while I watch it I can’t change channels I know directv do that that’s why I rather no interrupt that it

Wouldn’t interrupt second tv while I watching ?? And my dish Network don’t do that interrupt my tv and I don’t know about directv I rather no interrupt my tv while I watch it I can’t change channels I know directv do that that’s why I rather no interrupt that it

As Claude said, you have 3 options ... none will interrupt your other TV ...
The Genies all have 5 tuners in them, so you can watch 2 different TV's and still have at least 3 more tuners to record from.

the genie 2 has 7 tuners, shared with minis
the hr54 and hr24 are the best option imho

did you want/need 4k?

Reactions: Jimbo
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)