DIRECTV's free iPhone App will be Public March 30th

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I downloaded it this morning and it looks great. I had a hard time finding it on the apps store on my iPod Touch. When I searched for "Directv" nothing came on that first page, I had to scroll through many many pages to find it. But I found it easy on itunes on my mac.

A few things I would like to see: (Same as what Scott suggested)

- The ability to see your playlist & to-do list so you know what recorded and so you know if there is any conflicts.
- I also would like to be able to watch recorded shows from my playlist, like Directv2PC or Sling.
- Remote Control Capabilities would be very nice, for when I loose the remote in the couch or something.

Thanks DIRECTV. This is a great App and it has lots of room for future features also.

I downloaded it this morning and it looks great. I had a hard time finding it on the apps store on my iPod Touch. When I searched for "Directv" nothing came on that first page, I had to scroll through many many pages to find it. But I found it easy on itunes on my mac.

A few things I would like to see: (Same as what Scott suggested)

- The ability to see your playlist & to-do list so you know what recorded and so you know if there is any conflicts.
- I also would like to be able to watch recorded shows from my playlist, like Directv2PC or Sling.
- Remote Control Capabilities would be very nice, for when I loose the remote in the couch or something.

Thanks DIRECTV. This is a great App and it has lots of room for future features also.
I too had to look back a few pages to even find the app, BUT I found it! One thing that I would to see added when being asked to record something is if you want to record "first run" or "all episodes".

I'm so sick of everyone jumping on the iPhone bandwagon. What about users of Windows Mobile devices? You know, the more DOMINANT Mobile OS on the market?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts