DIRT Help -- Restore from remote control?

rodin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2006
I know there were some threads in the past about this, and MattG was messing around with his demo system to test, but was it ever found out how one could restore all the settings from the remote to the receiver? I did a factory reset due to some glitches I was having and was hoping it'd resolve the issue would be resolved by that simple step.. Didn't realize you couldn't RESTORE from backup prior to doing this.. My 4 favorites lists are gone of course.. Been chatting w Tech Support about it, and has been useless.

I know there were some threads in the past about this, and MattG was messing around with his demo system to test, but was it ever found out how one could restore all the settings from the remote to the receiver? I did a factory reset due to some glitches I was having and was hoping it'd resolve the issue would be resolved by that simple step.. Didn't realize you couldn't RESTORE from backup prior to doing this.. My 4 favorites lists are gone of course.. Been chatting w Tech Support about it, and has been useless.

What receiver do you have?

I'm able to back them up (I did this prior to doing a factory reset), however, I am unable to restore them. There's no restore option at all..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)