Dirt not being listed in Helpers On Line.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the other software the time was 60 minutes. :)

Thats how they keep the server load down instead of updating it on each load.

Reactions: Rey
I figured that "resources" was a factor in this function operating and yes, you have to find a value that doesn't take too much HP....

Has it been enabled since the switch to XF ? I only noticed it recently. I still click the username and it tells there that person's online status. Ironically, you are "Online now" according to the little green thing but the pop-up says you've been gone for 19 minutes... :eek:

The green online indicators are only updated every 45 minutes, while the helpers online is updated every 5. :)
Not from what I'm seeing (or from what I'm understanding). Been over twenty minutes since I checked helpers on line (supposed to update every 5 minutes?), TommyF still not showing up, as well as
MikeH. Am I misunderstanding something?

The new green online thing was only added two weeks ago, as part of the Xenoro upgrade. :)
I'm aware of that. Still don't understand why Dirt members ONLINE for at least thirty minutes are not showing up in Helpers Box. Sorry If I'm being dim.

I am seeing them on mine. Could be a cache issue?
OK, MikeH just showed up, but TommyF (off now) never did when he was on at least a half hour...or could that be the 45 minute delay? Showing as on, but actually not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)