Dirt not being listed in Helpers On Line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the other software the time was 60 minutes. :)

Thats how they keep the server load down instead of updating it on each load.

Reactions: Rey
I figured that "resources" was a factor in this function operating and yes, you have to find a value that doesn't take too much HP....

Has it been enabled since the switch to XF ? I only noticed it recently. I still click the username and it tells there that person's online status. Ironically, you are "Online now" according to the little green thing but the pop-up says you've been gone for 19 minutes... :eek:

The green online indicators are only updated every 45 minutes, while the helpers online is updated every 5. :)
Not from what I'm seeing (or from what I'm understanding). Been over twenty minutes since I checked helpers on line (supposed to update every 5 minutes?), TommyF still not showing up, as well as
MikeH. Am I misunderstanding something?

The new green online thing was only added two weeks ago, as part of the Xenoro upgrade. :)
I'm aware of that. Still don't understand why Dirt members ONLINE for at least thirty minutes are not showing up in Helpers Box. Sorry If I'm being dim.

I am seeing them on mine. Could be a cache issue?
OK, MikeH just showed up, but TommyF (off now) never did when he was on at least a half hour...or could that be the 45 minute delay? Showing as on, but actually not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)