DIRT: Please Help! FSN Wisconsin

Spike

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 11, 2005
Suburbs of Milwaukee
I searched all over the guide. Where in the world is FSN Wisconsin. I'm not a big fan of the channel, but unfortunately for me, I'm a baseball fan living in the Milwaukee area. So, I'm stuck with FSN Wis. as my local station for baseball games, yet, I can't find the channel anywhere. Could you please help me out. What do I not know, or what am I missing?

So, in order to find baseball games, do I simply go to game finder-and it will show up for the days game? Is that the way it works? I'm kind of new to Dish Network, so please bear with me as I learn.

Now that's weird. I found the alternate channel for the game broadcast today, but the SD channel has the game, while the HD channel has the game listed with no game showing on the screen. Weird! Can someone please explain what's going on to me? I guess I don't understand.

So, in order to find baseball games, do I simply go to game finder-and it will show up for the days game?

i assume so. i dont have dish so dont know how the alt channels work. i know on directv they have specific channels for the "part time" rsn's. so as example fsn wisconsin is 669 (sd) and 669-1 (hd)

Suddenly the HD channel with the game on it just started the broadcast 27 minutes later. It just popped on.

Someone forgot to flip the switch probably. It happens sometimes. But yeah for RSNs just check a few days before and scheduled up until the HD feeds don't show then repeat a day or so before last scheduled event.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)