DIRT team member please help

KG4KBU

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 1, 2009
Corbin, KY
I am in need of a DIRT team member on duty to communicate with me about my options of going back from directv to dish network

If you are looking to sign up you'll have to contact the sales team. Dirt doesn't do sales. If you just want to know some of the available options right now, and promotions, most people here are retailers and know them well.
What kind of information are you looking for?

well I already have a account with dish but now am with direct and want to come back. directv took down my dish network satellite and replaced it with theres.

im trying to get rid of directv. i have dish on dish pause. im willing to pay the etf on directv as i dont care much for it now.

Ok. I can answer that there. If they took your system down, it will require a custom work order. They would technically be relocating. Everything. $50 custom work order fee, + whatever your specific cost for the tech visit fee. Anywhere from free to $95. If you upgrade your system, you might be able to get around that. Do you already have the Hopper?

im trying to get rid of directv. i have dish on dish pause. im willing to pay the etf on directv as i dont care much for it now.
If you can live with DirecTV a few more months, probably better off cancelling Dish outright and coming back as a new customer to get the promos. I think your a new customer again after 90 days. Might be 60 days.

im wanting the dish america package though. is there any sign of it sticking around like until this time next year ?

Considering they just brought he DA packages back in February and the DA(lowest oackage) never left, I'm sure it will.

the main thing I miss about dish is the 5 dollar add on of AJAM and also it looks like familynet has some good old shows now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts