DIRT Update

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Why not just put a small LCD display with a number of tuners in use.

But then again too many lights on these boxes as it is.
Yes, some indication of how many would give me a sense that ALL my shows are being recorded, since I have a good idea in my head of how many shows at time of evening should be recording because there are times when either the TV is OFF or I am watching something else (podcast, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon) or listening to music. I really don't like to turn on the TV just to check recordings (and TiVo's INCONSISTANT EPG data has caused a number of recordings to be missed in just the last week alone). I don't like to have the surge of a power up on my nice $$ TV's to wear it just that tiny bit closer to death. What waste of electricity :).

The Dish Anywhere app is a too cumbersome to just look up TV Acitivity screen, but I suppose if there were a faster, easier loading "snappy" app just for viewing TV Activity on a mobile device like a phone, that could meet my desires. I still think Dish has to innovate with some sort of Profiles features for easier more intuitive, better segregation of different household members recordings and timers, etc.

Back on topic: Love hearing DIRT may come back. Mr. Scott deserves praise for his efforts, even if for some reason it falls through because it is still quite an effort. Dish has to understand that their off-shore CSR's a big weakness and a resource like DIRT is key to KEEPING subscribers. Alot of people on this board are Ambassadors for Dish, and getting things resolved by DIRT has KEPT subscribers with Dish instead of leaving in frustration for competitors. Best of luck on getting DIRT back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts