Disconnection Help

henderson_tony

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 28, 2004
Howdy Folks,

I just had my voom officially disconnected. It's hilarious b/c they take the box and remote, but eh, just leave the dish and OTA. That's crazy to me. Guess its cheap hardware. Anyway, my question, is there anything I can do with this now. Can I use the OTA antenna and get digital stations on my t.v.? I have regular cable now.

thanks for any help,
TONY

henderson_tony said:
Howdy Folks,

I just had my voom officially disconnected. It's hilarious b/c they take the box and remote, but eh, just leave the dish and OTA. That's crazy to me. Guess its cheap hardware. Anyway, my question, is there anything I can do with this now. Can I use the OTA antenna and get digital stations on my t.v.? I have regular cable now.

thanks for any help,
TONY
Yes you can use the antenna for programming and the dish is good for DTV programming-if you have a DTV account. Basically same dish and Lnb.

It's funny to me b/c I live in an apartment. They could atleast take it down and throw it away or something.

Hell the installers have a hard enough time getting it together to do an intalll,you expect them to have the brain cells to de-install