discount on sports pack

StephenJC

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 18, 2011
Cleveland
Thinking about moving back to Dish from DirecTv after being gone for 3 years. I am in the Cleveland OH DMA and have had an issue getting all of the Columbus Blue Jackets games due to the way Fox Sports Ohio handles Blue Jackets and Cavs games. If only one team is playing then they are on both FS OH and FS Cinn. When they are both playing the Cavs are on FS OH and the Blue Jackets are on FS Cinn. The problem is that unless you have the sports pack you don't get FS Cinn in the Cleveland DMA. This past year DirecTv gave me $10 off a month during hockey season to help offset the cost of paying for the sports pack. Any chance Dish would be willing to do the same? I shouldn't have to pay $9 extra to watch my local team. Thanks.

You won't know unless you ask them. You will already be getting a bunch of discounts just for signing up. The only time I've seen them over the sports pack for free was right before football season. For existing customers they have offered it for half price before.

What I don't understand is why they don't just open up FS Cinn in the Cleveland market. Other than Reds games it mirrors FS OH. They could just black out the Reds games up here but still give us access to the rest of the channels programming.

I called a little bit ago asking about it, I was given Sports Pack free for 6 Months, There is always deals on something for existing customers. Just need to call and ask. I used their Direct Loyalty Number and have had zero issues and pretty much gotten anything i wanted. Last call took maybe 10 mins, got 6 months free sports pack, All but HBO premium movie channels free for 3 months, HBO still at half price for 6 months, A Over the air antenna adapter for my Hopper for free and 9 PPV coupons. Its really good to just call them every so often and see what they offer you. Still to this day the best damn customer service i have ever received from a company.

I called a little bit ago asking about it, I was given Sports Pack free for 6 Months, There is always deals on something for existing customers. Just need to call and ask. I used their Direct Loyalty Number and have had zero issues and pretty much gotten anything i wanted. Last call took maybe 10 mins, got 6 months free sports pack, All but HBO premium movie channels free for 3 months, HBO still at half price for 6 months, A Over the air antenna adapter for my Hopper for free and 9 PPV coupons. Its really good to just call them every so often and see what they offer you. Still to this day the best damn customer service i have ever received from a company.

What is the direct loyalty number and how does it work?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)