Discounted PPV this weekend

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

chuckster_dude

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 2, 2006
Buffalo, NY
I see DISH is offering discounts on PPV this weekend.

DISH Network -- Pay Per View

Well, I checked the channel line ups for the range they gave to see what other channels (the "AND MORE!" in the ad) were included......lo and behold, unless it's mis-programmed, it includes the Playboy Channel for 2 cents per 4-hour block. :eek:

All the other adult channels appear to be regular price. Many of the other PPV movies appear to be regular price too but there are some discounts hidden in there.

Yep buy them now! Lock it in. I'd also snap a picture with the digital camera confirming the 2 cent purchase price and also from your log of purchases on the receiver.

OK. So I bought a couple of Playboy Channel programs last night. I just did it to make sure that the 2 cents did apply.:rolleyes:

Well, it did and it still does for a few more days. Damn what I will do for you guys just to see if the information is correct on these forums.:D

lack of HD PPV specials is rather pathetic

until it's 99 cents a movie i will never buy PPV shows
I would download it before i paid that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)