Discovery Channels Apps on the Roku (1 Viewer)

Bruce

That is my dog Bender.
Supporting Founder
Nov 29, 2003
All of Discovery's line up-Animal Planet, Science Channel, ID, TLC and Discovery are on the Roku, all live TV and on demand as long as your provider supports them of course.

The one thing I have noticed is that while Comcast and Direct supports most of these apps on the Roku, Dish only about a tad more then half of them, but PS Vue supports all of them.

I find that this apps are great for certain rooms in your house so that you do not have to spend a monthly Box charge ( kid's room, guest rooms, etc ).

Reactions: TheKrell

Zookster

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 19, 2004
Here and Now
Other than Watch ESPN for ESPN3 content, I haven't had much use for TV everywhere apps until these past two weeks, using the NBC Sports app to watch Olympic sports that aren't on at a time convenient for me. I can pretty much get PS Vue in any room of my house without problem. I just wish PS Vue had a PC app or let you access in a PC browser like I could with my former cable TV provider.

Stephen Henson

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 19, 2012
Salem, Missouri, United States
All of Discovery's line up-Animal Planet, Science Channel, ID, TLC and Discovery are on the Roku, all live TV and on demand as long as your provider supports them of course.

The one thing I have noticed is that while Comcast and Direct supports most of these apps on the Roku, Dish only about a tad more then half of them, but PS Vue supports all of them.

I find that this apps are great for certain rooms in your house so that you do not have to spend a monthly Box charge ( kid's room, guest rooms, etc ).
I wonder why Discovery hasn't launched to Destination America you up yet for Roku

wlwgampa

SatelliteGuys Family
Aug 23, 2008
Franklin County, PA
It would be nice if all of the Discovery apps would have a login for DISH. Been trying to login for the past 2weeks and they still don't list them as a provider

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Reactions: TheKrell

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)