Discovery Channels Apps on the Roku

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Bruce

Bender and Chloe, the real Members of the Year
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 29, 2003
All of Discovery's line up-Animal Planet, Science Channel, ID, TLC and Discovery are on the Roku, all live TV and on demand as long as your provider supports them of course.

The one thing I have noticed is that while Comcast and Direct supports most of these apps on the Roku, Dish only about a tad more then half of them, but PS Vue supports all of them.

I find that this apps are great for certain rooms in your house so that you do not have to spend a monthly Box charge ( kid's room, guest rooms, etc ).

Reactions: TheKrell
Other than Watch ESPN for ESPN3 content, I haven't had much use for TV everywhere apps until these past two weeks, using the NBC Sports app to watch Olympic sports that aren't on at a time convenient for me. I can pretty much get PS Vue in any room of my house without problem. I just wish PS Vue had a PC app or let you access in a PC browser like I could with my former cable TV provider.

All of Discovery's line up-Animal Planet, Science Channel, ID, TLC and Discovery are on the Roku, all live TV and on demand as long as your provider supports them of course.

The one thing I have noticed is that while Comcast and Direct supports most of these apps on the Roku, Dish only about a tad more then half of them, but PS Vue supports all of them.

I find that this apps are great for certain rooms in your house so that you do not have to spend a monthly Box charge ( kid's room, guest rooms, etc ).
I wonder why Discovery hasn't launched to Destination America you up yet for Roku

It would be nice if all of the Discovery apps would have a login for DISH. Been trying to login for the past 2weeks and they still don't list them as a provider

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)