Discussion Thread: Fall Network Schedule 2008

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Both Bones and House seem to be too intense for an 8 PM slot. I know they did Bones at 8 last season, but I also know that they disturb my kids and I DVR them and watch later. The other networks seem to save this sort of graphic stuff until 10.

NBC Revamps Fall Plans, Delays Series Launches

NBC has apparently decided against using the Olympics as a launching pad for its new fall lineup.
The Peacock network Friday announced a revised fourth quarter schedule and premiere dates, and contrary to previous published speculation, most of the network’s newcomers will return later in the season rather than earlier.

Source and More: TVWeek.com

"Kath & Kim" might be worth a look .. the original Australian version was very well done - not sure if it will travel well though ... i suspect not ... having said that - i didn't think "the office" would travel well either. ;)

"Kath & Kim" isn't the only import on the sched... there is also "Worst Week" which is based on the slightly larger BBC title "The Worst Week of My Life." (which was pretty funny. I rented series 1 from Netflix since Sarah Alexander [Susan from Coupling] was in it.)

I am really looking forward to Dish doing HD LiLs here next month. Looking at the schedule there are a few times where 3 timers will be going off at the same time. Right now I create 2 timers for every show, one for OTA and one for Dish locals. I order the shows how I like them, so when there is a conflict I get the HD version of the one I like better. It has been a drag because so many shows now have really improved their production and look a lot better in HD.

I am thankful that your opinion doesn't sway the network. There are droves of Unit fans out there......

Very hard for me to watch. Haney is an asshat for divulging all the secrets about Delta in his book, airing dirty laundry for the world to see and the acting by the girl who plays Kim definetly deserves a rassie. She is the worst.

Unrealistic, horrible writing, and while there is some good acting, it is offset by the horrible majority.

Very hard for me to watch. Haney is an asshat for divulging all the secrets about Delta in his book, airing dirty laundry for the world to see and the acting by the girl who plays Kim definetly deserves a rassie. She is the worst.

Unrealistic, horrible writing, and while there is some good acting, it is offset by the horrible majority.

Why do you watch it?:confused:

+2 I watched both Jericho and the Unit religiously. Though I am completely bummed about Jericho (sure hope SciFi picks it up and runs with it, sorry BSG folks, but it is much better IMO), I am thankful that the Unit was not cancelled. With the Writer's Strike and the haphazard scheduling, I was certain they intentionally were trying to sink it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts