KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Ok don't know if this is a bug or not, but extremely annoying. I am using DiSEqC 1.2 and a Vbox X. Ok say I choose a satellite and the microHD talks to the vbox and the dish moves just fine..Great...Ok say I take my vbox remote and want to bump the dish east or west a click or two to get a better signal on something. Ok so I take vbox remote move dish signal improves on the transponder I want it to, then in a about 3 seconds the microHD tells gbox to go back to the pre-programmed number. I have reset and everything and it still does this. It is like the micoHD is pulsing the vbox every few seconds. At first I thought this was only doing this when I moved the dish to far and lost signal. Nope I can move it one click and in 2-3 seconds it jumps back.

A place that I use this is on 103W. For some reason if I center on the Ion Mux I can get or get a poor signal on RFDTV so I usually just bump it about 3-4 clicks west and all is good. Not tonight though it kept jumping the dish back over to the pre-programmed spot on the vbox.

Anyway don't know what is going on with this, but it is driving me crazy. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok don't know if this is a bug or not, but extremely annoying. I am using DiSEqC 1.2 and a Vbox X. Ok say I choose a satellite and the microHD talks to the vbox and the dish moves just fine..Great...Ok say I take my vbox remote and want to bump the dish east or west a click or two to get a better signal on something. Ok so I take vbox remote move dish signal improves on the transponder I want it to, then in a about 3 seconds the microHD tells gbox to go back to the pre-programmed number. I have reset and everything and it still does this. It is like the micoHD is pulsing the vbox every few seconds. At first I thought this was only doing this when I moved the dish to far and lost signal. Nope I can move it one click and in 2-3 seconds it jumps back.

A place that I use this is on 103W. For some reason if I center on the Ion Mux I can get or get a poor signal on RFDTV so I usually just bump it about 3-4 clicks west and all is good. Not tonight though it kept jumping the dish back over to the pre-programmed spot on the vbox.

Anyway don't know what is going on with this, but it is driving me crazy. :D

Hold on, on this I think I may have fixed this...will test more tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)