Dish 1000.2 HD Turbo question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

leech lake

Original poster
Dec 18, 2010
mpls
I just purchased an HD Turbo 1000.2 turbo dish on ebay that was listed as new & unopened (wink-wink).
The dish reflector has a half dozen or so pea size or smaller dents on it. I'm wondering if this will in any way affect the reception or functionality of the dish? Or is it a cosmetic thing? I just picked it up for camping use. Before I respond to the seller I'm just curious how big of deal it is. Otherwise it looks new other than some of hardware being assembled. Thanks

I see you got a really good answer from Liquidforce88; I wanted to add the dents can affect the transponders from getting the best signal. So if the dents are very noticeable and as long as you’re using it for part time use it should work okay.

Every dent is an area that is NOT reflecting the signal to the lnb. So.depending on the number of dents, you are not getting the best signal available. Let the seller know that you did not get what you paid for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)