dish 1000.4 on belltv?

I'm thinking no because Bell sees 82 & 91 (9 degrees apart)
Dish 1000.4 is at 61.5, 72, 77 so thats 10.5 & 5 degrees apart

A Dish 1000.2 "should" work as it sees 110/119/129 and just reaim to 82/91

can i use the dish 1000.4 for belltv birds? I know belltv uses echostar.. thinking of maybe getting a bell box and realligning the dish this summer.. feed back appreciated.
Better off just finding a cheap Dish 500 somewhere. Works like a charm for 82/91.

thanks, i really miss bell. had it a few years ago and i took the dish down and trashed it. when the currency exchange got bad.. thinking ill just keep my basic cable to watch some of the current us series not shown in ca yet like on scifi. im thinking ill set up my own account and and jsut order ppv over online. wondering if can still get a good deal on bell receivers from a ca dealer. pvt me for deals.. thanks paul in east central pa.

Bell signals in east central pa on 82/91

wondering if anything has changed in the past few years as in signal footprint for 82/91 birds, i live near allentown, pa... never had issues except in very heavy rain or snow..

wondering if anything has changed in the past few years as in signal footprint for 82/91 birds, i live near allentown, pa... never had issues except in very heavy rain or snow..

There has been major changes with the 82 launch in Sept cutting off a lot of the Southern States. I am in Nashville and I had to go to a 76 cm dish to pull in all the transponders.

I expect you should be fine with the Bell TV standard Dish in Pa as you are further North. I can pull in half of the Transponders with the standard dish, I just needed the larger dish to pull in all of them. I am a little more vulnerable to rain fade however than I used to be.

I receive both 82 & 91 loud & clear in Southern York County. You should be fine.

BEV muti receiver connection

Rumour has it.........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts