Dish 2022-23 Price Increase

What is the monthly price of Paramount+, Peacock, and Hulu?
P+ $9.99, Hulu $12.99, Peacock $9.99 or $33. per month is not that cheap, assuming that are the only streaming services that you have. What else do you have?
Or you go with the ad supported versions. $4.99 ea for both Peacock and Paramount+ and $7.99 for Hulu. Add Philo for $25/month and you have a very nice cable package for $42.97/month. A better deal than either the Welcome Pack or Flex Pack

Questionably legal? Nice spin. Flex is the best package, dollar for dollar out there in Cable/Sat. The fact I have been able to subscribe to ESPN for a single day or a long weekend is remarkably unusual and awesome. And unquestionably legal.
It might be the best deal out there, but I'm done with the yearly and sometimes twice yearly price increases. No more satellite TV for me.

I would have been OK with the price increases all along.I understand the cost but I left because of the ridiculous DVR and receiver fees..Three receiver setup cost me $25 a month just for the equipment..I only pay that for my discreet service..

Reactions: fmj77 and MikeD-C05
I just received a letter from Dish notifying me of across the board price increases effective November 17th, and my America Everything Pack is going up by $5. I'm seriously considering cancelling Cinemax ($10 a month) because it seems most everything Cinemax has to offer is already available on HBO MAX.

If I get a letter, I'm just going to call them back and cancel all my Showtime/Epix etc movie channels. They are mostly repeats anyway and rarely do any of them ring my bell at all. So they can raise my monthly rate, but I'll drop it to lower than what it was before. I wonder what retention has been authorized do when people get wise and just start to cancel stuff to keep their bills even lower than before?

Reactions: snissen
I have a Verizon cellphone and just got an email from Verizon for a FREE 12 months of AMC+. I looked everywhere and it looks to me that AMC+ plays only Horror movies. Anyone have AMC+ that could offer some insight into their full schedule. $8.95 per month off loooks like a good deal, but I do not watch horror movies.

I have a Verizon cellphone and just got an email from Verizon for a FREE 12 months of AMC+. I looked everywhere and it looks to me that AMC+ plays only Horror movies. Anyone have AMC+ that could offer some insight into their full schedule. $8.95 per month off loooks like a good deal, but I do not watch horror movies.
I got AMC+ for 1.99 a month for 12 months with no strings attached. AMC+ has in addition to their AMC content access to Shudder, Sundance, BBC America, and IFC Films. I'm not certain their content is worth $8.99 a month, but that's for you to decide. I would say if that free offer doesn't have any strings attached, why not go for it? They have a variety of movies in addition to lots of horror movies.

If it is free why not accept for the year, see what you like, and then decide whether it is worth it to you next year.

It is worth it free, barely worth it at the discounted rate ( I have the same deal), it is not worth it at the full price.

Reactions: jerryez