Dish 300 look angles for 77 degree sat?

brad006

Original poster
Mar 16, 2004
Does anyone know the azmuth and elevation for the 77 degree sat for a dish 300? I'll be installing a wing dish 300 to a Dish 1000.2 pointed at the western arc to bring in the Jacksonville HD locals.

That link takes you right to it. It looks like there are two links. One is "this calculator from" and then "Sadoun" is a seperate link in that thread.

This is a good find.

Thanks! That website is awsome. It would have been nice to know about that site for the past several years.

Sorry for the confusion, Brad - I did not put the direct link to the main Sadoun website, that was an automatic advertisement. I linked all of the text for 'this calculator from Sadoun', but I guess the auto link creation took over the word Sadoun.

Standard DBS frequencies, nothing special about the 1K.4 except for the LNB spacing and the integrated DPP switch.

A single dish with DBS LNB (pro or legacy to match your other equipment) would get any of the three just fine.

I wish someone made a plastic piece like the Y on the Dish500 and the W on the Dish1000 that would make a Dish500 or a Dish1000 into a Dish1000.4 for the correct spacing. I seen some other mods like this being sold on ebay a while back to make one type of dish pickup additional slots.

I still think a 1000 would be able to pickup 61.5 / 72.7 / 77 with the proper plasic adapter. 72.7 and 77 are so close though so that might make it difficult on the spacing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts