Dish 4 tuner limit

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JerseyGuy

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
Is the 4 tuner limit, a limit for leasing only?

For example, can I have
1 622 (Leased) 2 tuners
1 722 (Leased) 2 tuners
1 625 (OWNED) 2 tuners

4 tuners leased, 2 tuners owned

you can have 4 leased tuners. 2 dual boxes, or 4 individual boxes, or 1 2 tuner & 2 1 tuners

6 total boxes can be on your account

These are generally what the rules have been. Some long time customers have gotten more than 4 leased and 6 owned on an account.

you can have 4 leased tuners. 2 dual boxes, or 4 individual boxes, or 1 2 tuner & 2 1 tuners

6 total boxes can be on your account

These are generally what the rules have been. Some long time customers have gotten more than 4 leased and 6 owned on an account.

They will make exceptions to the 6 receiver max rule if you plug every single receiver into a phone line and talk with the Audit Team so that they can verify that every receiver is actually in your home.

Yes Claude, I had a 622 and 722. Dish offered a replacement for the 921, owned (>$900) as are all 921s. A 722 arrived with an installer. So I now have 3 leased dual tuners--got to check those fees, again. Some day I'll check if the 921 can still work, at all.
-Ken

The lease limitation now seems to apply to rooms rather than tuners. The dual-tuner 612 counts as one because it has no TV2 output. The x22 boxes count as two even in Single Mode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts