Dish 4 tuner limit

JerseyGuy

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
Is the 4 tuner limit, a limit for leasing only?

For example, can I have
1 622 (Leased) 2 tuners
1 722 (Leased) 2 tuners
1 625 (OWNED) 2 tuners

4 tuners leased, 2 tuners owned

you can have 4 leased tuners. 2 dual boxes, or 4 individual boxes, or 1 2 tuner & 2 1 tuners

6 total boxes can be on your account

These are generally what the rules have been. Some long time customers have gotten more than 4 leased and 6 owned on an account.

you can have 4 leased tuners. 2 dual boxes, or 4 individual boxes, or 1 2 tuner & 2 1 tuners

6 total boxes can be on your account

These are generally what the rules have been. Some long time customers have gotten more than 4 leased and 6 owned on an account.

They will make exceptions to the 6 receiver max rule if you plug every single receiver into a phone line and talk with the Audit Team so that they can verify that every receiver is actually in your home.

Yes Claude, I had a 622 and 722. Dish offered a replacement for the 921, owned (>$900) as are all 921s. A 722 arrived with an installer. So I now have 3 leased dual tuners--got to check those fees, again. Some day I'll check if the 921 can still work, at all.
-Ken

The lease limitation now seems to apply to rooms rather than tuners. The dual-tuner 612 counts as one because it has no TV2 output. The x22 boxes count as two even in Single Mode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts