Dish 4900 receiver

tnale

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 30, 2006
I finally got rid of my last analog TV and now I have a 4900 receiver to get rid of. Is there any market value for this? Would Dish want this for any reason? I may give a shot at listing it on eBay for a $1

But our 4900's refuse to die! They have optical audio out, and a UHF remote. I used to feed it's outputs to a house full of TVs. Oh yes. It had the picture in guide. I think it was the first receiver to have that feature.

You can sell it and the person that gets it can use the sp to replace it and get a 311 and it would be free with the sp. And only needs to return the SC to dish.

I also have a 4900. I have it connected to 3 SD tvs throughout the house via RF cable. It is also connected to a HDTV via s-video and RCA audio. The SD output it produces is much sharper than my 622s SD output. When playing games on interactive, it has faster response time. When I tried connecting the RF cable to the 622s tv2 out , the signal sent to the 3 SD TVs was much poorer. Does a 311 have a better SD output and quicker game response time than a 4900?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)