Dish 50.0 (Voice remote)

I just chatted with Dish, no release date set... "still in testing". They offerd to take my email and send an announcement when released, so I did that. I'll probably read about it first here though!

Reactions: xfoneguy
I just chatted with Dish, no release date set... "still in testing". They offerd to take my email and send an announcement when released, so I did that. I'll probably read about it first here though!
They did the same for me regarding the HopperGo. Still waitig to hear something...

I have heard a bunch of dates for release... none of which they have hit... so I don't post dates so people don't get mad at me when the date comes and goes. :)

I will say that this remote keeps getting better and better. The voice functions are great. I like changing channels just by saying what channel I want to watch... no more remembering channel numbers. :D

I have heard a bunch of dates for release... none of which they have hit... so I don't post dates so people don't get mad at me when the date comes and goes. :)

I will say that this remote keeps getting better and better. The voice functions are great. I like changing channels just by saying what channel I want to watch... no more remembering channel numbers. :D
Are you liking it better than the 52.0?

I hope the mini guide and trending get moved to a 2 tap pad instead of a swipe. 2 or 3 times a night it gets accidently activated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)