Dish 500+ /1000 Instalation Manuals and Product Info

Clancy said:
As far as I know, the Dish LNBF for 118.75 is a DishPro type requiring either a DP34 or DPP44 switch.
Legacy equipment will not marry.
It will if it is any model except model 1000,2000,3000, 4000,5000 or 6000.....must be a number followed by three zeros..all other models WILL work with a DPP44...For example if there is a 2800 and a 3922 it's ok to use......DP LNBF's must also be used with this config....That's the way I understand it anyway...Anyone else who can help, please chime in...

FYI to anyone looking at getting 118, Dishstore added the product today, and he told me a week ago that he had a few in stock - I hope that is still the case given I just ordered one.

Anyway, it is listed as a category on the left: Dish 1000 Plus

THANKS CLAUDE for selling each part seperately! Very cool for people with some existing parts laying around, or just upgrading an existing setup.

They are released. I live in Howell also. I saw one yesterday. The Galaxy 1 installer said that they had just gotten the first ones in on Wednesday. The work order did not explicitly state that a DP44 was needed so he did not bring one with him.

My upgrade was for a 500+ with a wing dish. If you don't already have a DP44 you may want to make sure that a DP44 is specified on the work order.

Sadoun said:
I got your hint and will most likely offer it with and without the switch, leaving the option to you.

Sadoun, is there any chance that you will be selling the LNB by iteself for those of us who already have a "30 dish?

JrC said:
They are released. I live in Howell also. I saw one yesterday. The Galaxy 1 installer said that they had just gotten the first ones in on Wednesday. The work order did not explicitly state that a DP44 was needed so he did not bring one with him.

My upgrade was for a 500+ with a wing dish. If you don't already have a DP44 you may want to make sure that a DP44 is specified on the work order.
Nope, got a call today. None in the warehouse for 2 weeks. New install date of July 29th. :-(

Barry Erick said:
Right now, my dish situation is:
61.5 Seperate dish - HD
105/110 Super Dish. My locals were on 105 but recently moved
119 Seperate dish.

Can't see above 119 at my location (look angle is too low). HD's will remain on 61.5 for the northeast?

105 I won't need? 118.5 I will need? Or only if locals show? The word I have from Dish says our HD locals won't be on a bird outside what I now have. Besides, OTA is what I use now and would. 119, of course, is the meat and potatoes of the system.
119 is too low?..You must be pretty far north.....For the forseeable future the HD programming will continue to be mirrored off the 61.5..that is to the best of my knowledge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)