Dish 55 free movie rental

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

TomT127

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 3, 2014
Sugar Land, TX
Signed up for the Dish 55 offer. Only real savings is one free move rental a month. Do they send a special code for the free move or can I trust them to apply credit at the end of the billing cycle?

Signed up for the Dish 55 offer. Only real savings is one free move rental a month. Do they send a special code for the free move or can I trust them to apply credit at the end of the billing cycle?
go into your account , then "my rental certificates". It would probably be in there.

Great question, I'm glad you asked. Movie rental certificates will be deposited into your accounts (and available on the My Rental Certificates page) at the beginning of your billing cycle, and they will expire 30 days later. Standard redemption instructions apply, which can be found here: How to Use DISH Movie Rental Certificates | MyDISH | DISH Customer Support

- Phoenix

Reactions: TomT127
Not seeing a certificate. Guess I have to wait for the next billing cycle for it to appear. I'm billed through my phone company Windstream, not directly through Dish. Hope that's not going to be a problem.
I probably need to cancel the service through Windstream. They used to give me a bundle deal but have gone over to the dark side and only offer bundles now with Direct TV.

Not seeing a certificate. Guess I have to wait for the next billing cycle for it to appear. I'm billed through my phone company Windstream, not directly through Dish. Hope that's not going to be a problem.
Thanks

If you can chat in with us we can take a look at your account to see if a certificate was added. Being bundled shouldn't make a difference, since there's still a bill generation date on our side before it's sent over to the partner. Anyway, you can chat in here so we can look at your account: Direct Chat

- Phoenix

Reactions: TomT127
Already lost my EHD after last software update. So far not able to get back. Dish has been no help.

Well that sucks! Why do you blame the software update? Did you post about this event elsewhere in the forum? Perhaps we could give you some ideas for recovery.

Well that sucks! Why do you blame the software update? Did you post about this event elsewhere in the forum? Perhaps we could give you some ideas for recovery.
Yes I have posted about this already. It was working fine until after the big update end of July. I plugged it into my computer and it recognized it as a drive so I believe it's working. Of course it not formatted in a way for Windows to be able to read.
I have chatted and been on the phone with different Dish techs and none have been able to help me. One did say this was a known issue.
EHD issue

Got my certificate. They waited until my OTA was installed to issue it. Forgot how frustrating ordering PPV movies from Dish are. You have to know exactly when the movie will start and be ready. They don't bother to send out a message stating your movie will be starting min so many seconds. They can do that with favorite sports events, don't know why they can't do that with PPV. I missed the first showing. Had to wait another 2 hours for another.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)