Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
L443 was released to all 722 receivers and some 622 receivers.

Release Notes

Q Box Support

External Hard Drive Recognition fix

Rebooting fix

Fix for HDMI/HDCP issues

Fix for signal loss issues

Move the Favorites List EPG toggle from the date/time banner to the Favorites List name banner

Move the Favorites List EPG toggle from the date/time banner to the Favorites List name banner
If we must have it, then that probably is the best place for it!

But most important, putting the time back is worth 79 HD channels. :D

Lets hope: External Hard Drive Recognition fix

Means I don't get the message that I need to activate the feature before using it, which causes me to have to hit USB Storage again to get into the menu and archive or play back from my USB

Any word on when dishonline.com will be released and available? I've been thinking about stringing an ethernet line downstairs or maybe just using a Homeplug adapter, but it seems silly to do anything until there's something worthwhile to use it with.

Lets hope: External Hard Drive Recognition fix

Means I don't get the message that I need to activate the feature before using it, which causes me to have to hit USB Storage again to get into the menu and archive or play back from my USB

I was getting that too, and the tech blamed the fact that provisioning of the service was done before my faulty 622 was replaced. He reprovisioned the service and I haven't had that message since (few days ago).

L443 was released to all 722 receivers and some 622 receivers.

Release Notes

Q Box Support

External Hard Drive Recognition fix

Rebooting fix

Fix for HDMI/HDCP issues

Fix for signal loss issues

Of course we who have L441 get screwed. I am so sick of E* crapping on us. If there is a software that has fixes IT SHOULD GO OUT TO EVERYBODY.

Of course we who have L441 get screwed. I am so sick of E* crapping on us. If there is a software that has fixes IT SHOULD GO OUT TO EVERYBODY.

Relax. This is how it's always been done.

I've actually learned it's often better not to be in the first wave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)