Dish 622/722 L443 Release Notes

I've got L443 but the "External Hard Drive Recognition fix" is not fixed. I have two 500GB seagate external usb drive and still I have to unplug the power for the 622 to recognize it or get out of the sleeping mode. Anyone has the same experience?

Yep. Same drives, same problem. I just disabled sleep mode on the drives and plugged them into a switched outlet on my A/V receiver, no more problems.

Instructions for disabling sleep mode and a link to download the utility here.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/1010231-post356.html

NightRyder

I've got L443 but the "External Hard Drive Recognition fix" is not fixed. I have two 500GB seagate external usb drive and still I have to unplug the power for the 622 to recognize it or get out of the sleeping mode. Anyone has the same experience?

I believe "External Hard Drive Recognition fix" refers to the bug where the 622 puts up the "call to authorize" screen each time you plug in the USB (on the first access).

This does seem to be fixed.

Look at your timers again and tell me if they are set for the network channel or for the 4 digit channel Dish actually places the HD channel on and then maps down.

I have the icon on all my shows and I have already recorded some of the new ones with 4.43 running the show. When I don't see the To Be Recorded Icon on the mapdown channel, I go look in the 4 digit channels and there it is.

Ah ok..yes if I go to the locals in the 4dig lineup my shows tagged to be recorded.. 3dig doesnt.
Wonder if and when they will fix this.

Thx 8Bit for the info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)