Dish 622/722 L449 Software Release Notes

As always not all receivers are affected but I've read reports about problems with HDMI, EHD and play back from even the internal hard drive. I personally have problems with the 622 and the EHD playback, no problems with the 722. That's why I'm surprise it went out to all receivers.

Just hoping there's a new update coming soon.

I have problems on one of my 722s loosing previously set weekly timers for some reason. I mean, the timers are still there but they didn't schedule themselfs. So I deleted them and re-did them. They worked then. Also, my favorites list got wiped out for two of my 722s.

I got 4.49 on my 2nd 622 the other day and it is now on both. Strange thing is the Guide pop-up is not on both 622s. The 2nd one does not have it. I've gone through the hard boot and no luck. Is anyone else seeing this?

I got 4.49 on my 2nd 622 the other day and it is now on both. Strange thing is the Guide pop-up is not on both 622s. The 2nd one does not have it. I've gone through the hard boot and no luck. Is anyone else seeing this?
Go to the favorites setup screen and you can turn it on or off.

I called yesterday to complain about not being able to playback from EHD. They are sending me a new box, they even waived $34.99 in shipping charges because I don't and never have had the "protection" program (I guess they like me for some reason). Mine is one of the older (RBDD) so maybe these issues are isolated to specific hardware revisions, though it worked fine before L449 and I told them so. I forgot to mention the occasional issue of a timer being skipped for no reason, oh well. :)

I have problems on one of my 722s loosing previously set weekly timers for some reason. I mean, the timers are still there but they didn't schedule themselfs. So I deleted them and re-did them. They worked then. Also, my favorites list got wiped out for two of my 722s.

I had the same problem and recovered from it the same way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)