Dish 622/722 L512 Software Release Notes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Just got the official software release notes for the Dish Network 622/722 for software L512...

* “DVR Fixes”

Yup that's it. :)

I'll take that to mean the FF & skip buttons will now behave. I can hope, can't I?

wasn't there a L510 that had to be replaced quickly with a L511? now so quickly there is a L512? my 622 was working great with 511. was i one of the few?

Alright!!

The 512 upgrade came thru last night and my DVR keys are functioning properly again.

Hopes this also took care of the other problem where the channel would go to "acquiring signal" but as soon as you pushed the program guide key, it would come right back on. That was really beginning to piss me off. So far so good.

Alright!!

The 512 upgrade came thru last night and my DVR keys are functioning properly again.

Hopes this also took care of the other problem where the channel would go to "acquiring signal" but as soon as you pushed the program guide key, it would come right back on. That was really beginning to piss me off. So far so good.
Same here, got it last nite and it fixed the dvr keys. Will have to see if it fixed the
"acquiring signal" problem also.

Does anyone know yet if it fixes the FF problem (not stopping the FF where you want)? Don't know what the references to fixing the DVR keys (?) in the posts above means.

I'm at Wallops Island VA (4hrs away from home) - so don't know if I've got the update yet, or if it fixes this problem.

Alright!!

I also have the acquiring signal problem but thought I had a cable or LNB or receiver problem. Maybe it was the new 512 software. Both of my 622s now have 512 so maybe the second one will also start to fail.
At first I thought it might be 129 providing too low a signal till I discovered it was also 119 failing which has a nice strong signal. Will 513 be out soon?:eek:

The details section has a lot more information including signal strengths of various transponders. It is interesting it only listed 110/119/129 and did not show 61.5.

One thing that I noticed for the first time last night, was that when I did an "info" on a program. That if I pressed twice and rececived the opaque window, that there is a icon indicating which slot I'm receiving the channel from. So for HDnet it said 110. For my local HD it had a 61.5 icon.

Is this new?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)