Dish 625 Dual Tuner Installation Help Needed

fana

Original poster
Aug 7, 2010
Chicago
I have single wire installation on all 4 rooms, DP44 switch. I just bought 625 dual tuner receiver and want to run Tv2 from the same wire. I have read read and search in this form and others and not able find a good solution, my only confusion is separator which is connected to Sat 1 and Sat 2 on back of receiver, how do I run Tv2 from the same line...do i need to use separator if yes can some one suggest how or have any diagram...

Ohh yeah current installation:

Dish 500 with Switch 44
Room1 = single tuner receiver
Room 2 = no receiver
Room 3 = no receiver
Room 4 = 625 dual tuner

Thanks In Advance

Thanks but I heard that you don't need diplexers if u r using Dish Pro...not sure if this is true...can someone draw diagram how it should be setup.....if I have to setup diplexers then what kind do I need....as I head there are different kind.

Thank You

Thanks but I heard that you don't need diplexers if u r using Dish Pro...not sure if this is true...can someone draw diagram how it should be setup.....if I have to setup diplexers then what kind do I need....as I head there are different kind.

Thank You

You can go to the Dishnetwork website,click on support,then manuals,then receiver user guide,and then download the 522/625 owner's manual.That should show you under installation what you need.Good Luck!:)

diplexers_dpp44_2dual-receivers_pow.jpg

Keep in mind the diagram is correct except for the location of the power inserter, that cannot be used with diplexers.

magnum2066 said:
Keep in mind the diagram is correct except for the location of the power inserter, that cannot be used with diplexers.

A powe inserter can to be used with dyplexers, use em everyday i do a 1000 plus install. Use the holland dyplexers from the dishstore on this website, they are only 4.50 a piece. They allow voltage to pass thru to the switch from the power inserter.

You need the seperator attatched to the reciever for sure. The dyplexer allows 2 different signal types to travel down the same cable even in opposite directions. Uhf/ant is for the tv 2 port. And then you need another one at the switch. The uhf/ant port goes to tv 2. The in/out ports are supposed to connect together.

A powe inserter can to be used with dyplexers, use em everyday i do a 1000 plus install. Use the holland dyplexers from the dishstore on this website, they are only 4.50 a piece. They allow voltage to pass thru to the switch from the power inserter.

You need the seperator attatched to the reciever for sure. The dyplexer allows 2 different signal types to travel down the same cable even in opposite directions. Uhf/ant is for the tv 2 port. And then you need another one at the switch. The uhf/ant port goes to tv 2. The in/out ports are supposed to connect together.

4.50 each! I pay less around a dollar for them and they are Hollands. you are getting ripped off.

Thanks guys for all your help, I now have a clear understanding that I need separater as well as Diplexers for TV2, the diagram help. Thank You

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)