Dish 625 Dual Tuner Installation Help Needed

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

fana

Original poster
Aug 7, 2010
Chicago
I have single wire installation on all 4 rooms, DP44 switch. I just bought 625 dual tuner receiver and want to run Tv2 from the same wire. I have read read and search in this form and others and not able find a good solution, my only confusion is separator which is connected to Sat 1 and Sat 2 on back of receiver, how do I run Tv2 from the same line...do i need to use separator if yes can some one suggest how or have any diagram...

Ohh yeah current installation:

Dish 500 with Switch 44
Room1 = single tuner receiver
Room 2 = no receiver
Room 3 = no receiver
Room 4 = 625 dual tuner

Thanks In Advance

Thanks but I heard that you don't need diplexers if u r using Dish Pro...not sure if this is true...can someone draw diagram how it should be setup.....if I have to setup diplexers then what kind do I need....as I head there are different kind.

Thank You

Thanks but I heard that you don't need diplexers if u r using Dish Pro...not sure if this is true...can someone draw diagram how it should be setup.....if I have to setup diplexers then what kind do I need....as I head there are different kind.

Thank You

You can go to the Dishnetwork website,click on support,then manuals,then receiver user guide,and then download the 522/625 owner's manual.That should show you under installation what you need.Good Luck!:)

diplexers_dpp44_2dual-receivers_pow.jpg

Keep in mind the diagram is correct except for the location of the power inserter, that cannot be used with diplexers.

magnum2066 said:
Keep in mind the diagram is correct except for the location of the power inserter, that cannot be used with diplexers.

A powe inserter can to be used with dyplexers, use em everyday i do a 1000 plus install. Use the holland dyplexers from the dishstore on this website, they are only 4.50 a piece. They allow voltage to pass thru to the switch from the power inserter.

You need the seperator attatched to the reciever for sure. The dyplexer allows 2 different signal types to travel down the same cable even in opposite directions. Uhf/ant is for the tv 2 port. And then you need another one at the switch. The uhf/ant port goes to tv 2. The in/out ports are supposed to connect together.

A powe inserter can to be used with dyplexers, use em everyday i do a 1000 plus install. Use the holland dyplexers from the dishstore on this website, they are only 4.50 a piece. They allow voltage to pass thru to the switch from the power inserter.

You need the seperator attatched to the reciever for sure. The dyplexer allows 2 different signal types to travel down the same cable even in opposite directions. Uhf/ant is for the tv 2 port. And then you need another one at the switch. The uhf/ant port goes to tv 2. The in/out ports are supposed to connect together.

4.50 each! I pay less around a dollar for them and they are Hollands. you are getting ripped off.

Thanks guys for all your help, I now have a clear understanding that I need separater as well as Diplexers for TV2, the diagram help. Thank You

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)