Dish 811 receiver. Help please!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
If you have bought the box, thats down right blackmail. Typical Dish ! A standard OTA tuner will work much better, if you have no intention of having Dish, just get a Samsung SIR-T151, $80 if you watch close on ebay. They also will show the digital guide which is something the 811 won't do. The OTA tuner is much better in the Samsung unit too. Stay away from teh SIR-T451, not as goo OTA tuner as earlier model.

candoan said:
I tried to search on Ebay but I got no items found on Voom STB. Please tell me more. Thanks.

PM me...I have a couple of Voom STBs in storage.

Funny, I think I posted this on this thread a couple of days ago...did my posting get deleted???

fs2685 said:
It's the Motorola DSR550 HDTV receiver. Just do a search for "Voom Receiver" and you'll see about 40 of them right now. Looks like they are going more in the neighborhood of $80 or higher.
Sure wish someone comes up with a way to unlock the old V* boxes.

I've got 6 of them new in box (never activated). :(

Needing help on setting up activated Voom DSR 550

I just got a Voom DSR 550 from Ebay but after I connected all wires to it, I can't get any local channels at all. I do not have it's manual. So please all pro. help me out how to get just local channel from it. And anybody knows how and where I can have its manual. Thanks a lot.:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts