DISH Acquires DBS and OTT Assets from EchoStar

Been with Sprint forever and overall never had any major issues and you can't beat unlimited data plus they have always been good about pushing out updates for your devices sooner than later..

Been with Sprint forever and overall never had any major issues

You're lucky. I was a big Sprint supporter for many years, but I rode them all the way to the bottom in this area before I finally gave up on them and switched to Verizon. Unlimited Data was nice until it degraded to the point of being lucky to sustain 3G speeds anywhere, even though being on the "4G" network. Their LTE in this area just never lived up to the hype, compared to Verizon with solid connections and fast speeds nearly everywhere. At that was just data...voice calls on Sprint got to where they would drop like crazy, regardless of device. Sad to see their apparent disregard for this area.

You're lucky. I was a big Sprint supporter for many years, but I rode them all the way to the bottom in this area before I finally gave up on them and switched to Verizon. Unlimited Data was nice until it degraded to the point of being lucky to sustain 3G speeds anywhere, even though being on the "4G" network. Their LTE in this area just never lived up to the hype, compared to Verizon with solid connections and fast speeds nearly everywhere. At that was just data...voice calls on Sprint got to where they would drop like crazy, regardless of device. Sad to see their apparent disregard for this area.

Yeah their 4G works well where I'm at for most port I have never had any major network issues with them and now that they had some money invested back into therm I think they are slowly getting back on track.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)