Dish adds Glenn Beck's The Blaze to its Top 250 Package

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I don't watch him so I don't follow what he says. I was trying to stay away from any political type posts
Despite the no politics rule here, and despite the fact that most of the political posts have been kept intact in this thread, I'd say for the most part the discussion here has been civilized and Advil (anti-inflammatory). Good job, people.

and then there is blatant partisan propaganda. This is the later and I don't have to like that another political propaganda channel is now available.
Of course you don't have to like anything if you don't want to. But a lot of people enjoy political propaganda and they should be able to watch it if they want to just as you have the right to avoid it if you want to. And this applies to political propaganda coming from either side of the political spectrum.

he's complaining about the CBC being "anti american" unless he is an american ,that really shouldn't bother him..most state run media is pro their government and anti everybody else. I do enjoy watching CBC news because I like to see American news from a foreign perspective. You cant really be "informed" if you only watch/listen to people who agree with the way you think.

I am a Canadian but I thought that was obvious. I have many friends South of the border and consider the USA to be a great neighbor. We have fought side by side in many battles and share many of the same values. I sleep well at night knowing the USA will always have Canada's back.

Why would I want my tax dollars funding an entity that is so blatantly anti American? What you should have said is "I do enjoy watching CBC news because I like to see American news from an elitist Liberal - anti Conservative perspective.

... and we need a Glenn Beck channel why ???
Nobody is saying we "need" it. And for that matter we don't even "need" a satellite TV subscription and we don't need ESPN or HBO or Fox News or MSNBC either. It's not about need. It's about Dish Network making a business decision. Apparently in their opinion adding the Blaze is a good move for their company. Only time will tell if they are right.

This thread is going way off topic. Please let's get it back on track to avoid having to close it. Thank you.

Yup this thread has been going to good, but we are really starting to go off track. We don't want to close it so again please keep it on topic and no politics. If you want to discuss the politics then please visit our sister site at SonicBabble.COM. MSMITH needs the traffic to help pay for the member of the year award he purchased himself. :D

Thanks guys!

. If you want to discuss the politics then please visit our sister site at SonicBabble.COM. MSMITH needs the traffic to help pay for the member of the year award he purchased himself. :D

Thanks guys!

Darn things are expensive.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

There will be high quality replacements. Like the cow turd flinging channel in HD.

Edit: if anyone got my original post with the slang for breasts instead of turd, please excuse me. That was honestly auto spell on my phone.

I hate that auto complete stuff. I've sent some strange texts when I've been in a hurry and forgot about auto complete/spell. :)

Glen Beck and his polarizing opines IS FEARNET.

In a way, you FEARNET guys got what you asked for. Perhaps you needed to be more specific :)

I would like to see a new option added to our choices. Instead of just "lock" and then not display lock...

How 'bout "cast forever to hell"?

This may be a good deal for DISH financially. However, there have been other vehement thread opinions stating that certain subs don't want to subsidize sports channels. Personally, I do not want to subsidize this ahole in any way.

So I received an email from DISH tonight telling me how great it is that I now get BLAZE as part of my subscription.

What I would REALLY like is to get channels that I already pay for (and are currently in free preview but not available to us in Hawaii -Palladia, specifically).

Good thing you have a choice to not tune to it.

On a technical note, at least its broadcast in 16:9 picture geometry even if it is low rez. If/when it takes off TheBlaze and MercuryOne will buy an HD slot. It's all about capitalism, supply and demand so we'll see.

I do hope this thread remains without hate political spewage from any political perspective.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)