DISH adds Nautical Channel to lineup

a new chanel is a new chanel dont matter what is on it its just more for our vewing needs dependeng on what they may be. i look tord the future two see what else they may add.

Funny, I don't see any requests for this in the channel request thread.

Now please pass the Dramamine.

When is it going to be available? I have 118 and the 250 package but don't see 9797 in the guide???

JimWH said:
Too bad this wasn?t announced on Sept. 19[SUP]th[/SUP]; Talk Like a Pirate Day. Arrr.

...and too bad it seems to be on a satellite that (if I had to guess) most subs do not have...

Not on the Eastern arc.:( Guess I will have to get my fill from my Sail magazine subscription. Just pulled the power boat out of the water for the season Sunday and there were a bunch of sailboats taking advantage of the good winds on Lake Monroe here in Indiana.

When is it going to be available? I have 118 and the 250 package but don't see 9797 in the guide???

It's there I see it on 118. Unless it's now part of the World Pack? (I have the World Pack it is right in among those channels....)

To answer my own question....I just got off a chat with Dish. It is part of the International World pack which is for $5 per month.

To answer my own question....I just got off a chat with Dish. It is part of the International World pack which is for $5 per month.

As I speculated above. Seems strange to put it there. Less than ten people where they put it. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)